Best Tower Fans With Heaters
Sometimes even if you have central heating, you might want some extra heat for a period of time. One of the best ways to achieve this is by using a fan heater. Tower heaters in particular are great at directing the heat across a room as opposed to just along the floor. This list has the top five tower fan heaters on the market at the moment.
Dimplex Studio - Number 1
This tower heater from Dimplex is a very effective heater and can warm up a room very quickly. It has a number of functions to help get the best results. Let us look at some of the other reasons it has made number one.
- A powerful 2.5kW element provides a lot of heat very efficiently to give you the most cost effective use.
- There is a choice of two heat settings depending on how much heat you need.
- The oscillation function means that the heater can move the heat across a wide area. The heater can warm a whole room very quickly.
- There is also an easy to use remote control and LED panel to show you what your settings are.
- The heater is portable and so can be moved to any room you need a little extra warmth.
The Dimplex Studio G 2.5 kW Ceramic Tower Heater has many features and also comes with a 12 hour runback timer. It is well worth its spot at number one on the list.
- Dimplex Studio G 2.5 KW Ceramic Tower Heater
Andrew James - Number 2
This very portable tower hearer is ideal for moving around quickly and heating your room fast. It has multiple heat settings and a slim design to take up as little room as possible. Here are the reasons it has reached number two.
- The ceramic element is very efficient so uses only a little power to create a lot of heat. This makes it great for heating any room at home or work quickly.
- There are two heat settings, 2000W and 1200W. This creates a temperature range in the region of 15 to 35 degrees Celsius.
- Controlling the tower heater is easy with the remote and simple touch screen. It also has a super sleek design so it won’t look out of place in your home.
- A built in 12 hour timer means you can set the fan for as long as you need for safety.
The Andrew James Oscillating Tower Fan Heater is ideal for those times when you need extra heat fast yet efficiently. It many features and great design puts this heater firmly at number two.
- Andrew James Oscillating Tower Fan Heater, 2000 Watts, Remote Control
Prem-I-Air - Number 3
The Prem-I-Air tower fan heater has some great features that make it an effective and simple heater. Its slim design and remote control will be very helpful on those cold nights when you don’t want to get up to turn it on. Here are some of its other features.
- Two heat settings at 1kW and 2kW will give you a variable heat that is easy to control.
- With a 90 degree oscillation, the Prem-I-Air can heat a whole room very efficiently and evenly.
- There are some great safety features built in. like a tip over cut out and overheat protection.
- Easily transported from room to room because of its light design and integrated carrying handle.
With a great look and portability this tower fan heater has all of the features that make this product a winner. It is certainly enough to make it to number three on the list.
- Prem-I-Air 2Kw Oscillating, Electronic LCD Display Ceramic Heater + Remote Control + Timer Function
The Product Below May Be Currently Unavailable,
Our recommended alternative is The VonHaus Oscillating Tower Fan Heater!
- PTC PERFORMANCE – 2000W PTC oscillating heater made from an advanced ceramic material enables safe, powerful, and energy efficient heat transfer. By operating at lower running temperatures the technology behind these fans makes them safer and longer-lasting than traditional heaters.
- 2 POWER SETTINGS, TIMER & 70° OSCILLATION – Activate the wide angle oscillation, select a desired output temperature (at 1000W or 2000W) & set the timer to turn the heater off automatically.
- LED DISPLAY – Use the simple control panel to activate any settings, which will be clearly visible on the LED display. Alternatively, use the remote control for added convenience.
- SLEEK MODERN UNIT – Freestanding tower fan is perfect for the modern home. Dimensions – (L) 22 x (D) 23 x (H) 77cm. Compact enough to go unnoticed, yet stylish enough to place front and centre. Noise Level: 55dB.
- SAFETY FIRST – Overheat protection plus safety tip-over switch. This product is only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use. MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
Futura - Number 4
The look of this tower fan is really stunning. It has an all-black look with a stylish grill that will work well in many homes décor. Below are some of its other features.
- Very slim and stylish design means you can have the fan out all year round without it looking out of place.
- A variable 1200 and 2000 watt heating element with PTC technology gives an impressive heat generation.
- The product is fitted with a simple to use remote control, LED display and timer function. You can sit back, relax and control the heater from across the room.
- An Integrated oscillation feature keeps the warm air moving and heats the room evenly. This will warm the room quicker and eliminate cold spots.
There are many things that the Futura Electric Portable Tower fan has going for it. The ultra slim design and powerful heating element are things that will appeal to a lot of people and could be the difference between to similar products.
- VonHaus Oscillating Tower Fan Heater - Electric 2KW - Ceramic PTC – Thermostat, 2 Power Settings, LED Display, Portable Design with Timer & Remote - 2000W Black
The Product Below May Be Currently Unavailable,
Our recommended alternative is The Pro Breeze® 2000W Ceramic Tower Fan Heater!
- PTC Ceramic Technology: Advanced PTC ceramic heating elements provide faster, more efficient, longer, and safer heat transfer than traditional fan heaters. This electric heater is perfect for keeping you warm this winter
- Adjustable Thermostat: An easy-to-use and fully adjustable thermostat control is built into the mini heater to monitor the temperature around and ensure optimal heating and energy efficiency
- 2 Power Settings & Oscillation: Includes 2000W (High) and 1000W (Low) power settings as well an automatic 80° oscillation mode for heating larger rooms and spaces
- Portable: The lightweight compact design and carry handle allow the heater to be easily transported to wherever you need it most, making it great for use in homes, bedrooms, garages, schools and offices
- Advanced Safety: Built in overheat protection and anti-tip over switch ensure the heater instantly switches off in any unsafe situation. Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 52 cm. 220-240V, 50Hz.
Beldray PTC - Number 5
This tower heater is very simple in its operation and design, meaning it could be a great item for the elderly or those who don’t like technology. It has all the features you would expect from an efficient heater and this is why it’s made it to number five.
- There are two heat settings to choose from to give you a varied warmth throughout the room.
- A cooling fan option means you can also utilise this product during the summer as well as the winter. This will save you the space and money of having to buy a dedicated fan.
- The oscillating function moves the warm air around evenly and stops cold spots in the room. It will also ensure that everyone sitting in the room benefits from the heat.
- Built in safety features including a thermal cut-out ensures that this is a very safe product.
The Beldray PTC Tower Heater is simple yet very effective and will be a bonus to anyone looking to add extra heat in a room. It is very energy efficient and has many safety features.
- Pro Breeze® 2000W Ceramic Tower Fan Heater with Automatic Oscillation, Built-in Thermostat & 2 Heat Settings
The one that made it to number one is the Dimplex Studio C 2.5 kW Tower Heater. It has a lovely look and includes many of the features you would want in a tower heater. In particular, the two heat settings and oscillating action means you will get a powerful yet efficient heater.
- Manufactured by Dimplex - the heating brand you can trust
- Powerful 2. 5kW heat output
- Speaker style design with a glass base
- Remote control with Run-back timer
- Motorized oscillation for wider heat distribution
Leave a Reply