NETTA Review – A Very Stylish Tower
When it comes to choosing a tower fan for your home or office there are a range of features that you should try to take into consideration. One of the things that many people seem to forget about is style. You will want to make sure that your tower fan fits the décor of the rest of the room.
Given the fact that there are thousands of different tower fans on the market, choosing one that you like can be a huge task. Fortunately, we are able to make the process considerably easier for you. We have tested and reviewed as many fans as we can.
Our aim is to provide you with an accurate idea of what each tower fan can bring to your home. The model that we are going to be reviewing for you today is the NETTA. If you are interested in this model then please read on below to see what we thought of it.
- Incredibly stylish design that looks fantastic in the home or office.
- Three different wind modes including a sleep mode which allows you to keep cool at night without being disturbed.
- It has a powerful 55w motor which isn’t too loud.
- It comes with an infrared remote control which allows you to control all of the settings from a distance.
- The range of oscillation is only 60 degrees which is quite limited.
The NETTA Review
One of the biggest plus points for us with the NETTA is the design of this tower fan. It was immediately clear to us that a lot of thought has gone into the design of this fan to make sure that it is sleek, stylish and elegant. It certainly wouldn’t look out of place either in the office or the home.
Once we had taken the fan out of the box, it was simply a matter of plugging it in and testing out all of the different settings. One of the first things that we noticed was that the 55w motor is actually surprisingly powerful. Although it is powerful, the motor still remains quiet.
There are three different wind modes with the NETTA. We were really pleased with all of them, but the one that impressed us the most was the sleep mode. When you activate sleep mode, you are able to keep cool whilst you are asleep without running the risk of being disturbed. There is also a 12 hour timer option if you want to set your ideal cooling schedule.
Another feature that we really liked was the infrared remote control that comes with the NETTA Tower Fan. With the remote, you are able to control all of the different settings from a distance which we found especially helpful in larger rooms. The only downside with this fan is the range of oscillation. It only covers 60 degrees which is quite limited.
Despite this, we would still recommend the NETTA Tower Fan simply because of all of the benefits that it has to offer both in the home or the workplace.
- POWERFUL AND QUIET COOLING: This NETTA tower fan provides 55W of cooling power while only emitting a maximum of 55.8dBA of noise in its highest stage (38 dBA in level 1) meaning this fan is perfectly suited to offices, bedrooms, living rooms and other parts of the home.
- 3 WIND SPEEDS AND OSCILLATION: Choose from ‘normal’, ‘natural breeze’ and ‘sleeping’ modes to suit your personal preference. A 60° oscillating feature means cool air will be distributed around the room evenly.
- REMOTE CONTROL AND TIMER: The infrared remote control allows you to effortlessly adjust the wind speed, oscillation and timer from across the room (battery included). The 12-hour timer is perfect for maintaining temperature levels and saving energy overnight.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: The LED display panel makes using this tower fan a simple process. The screen will turn off if the controls haven’t been touched for 2 minutes, meaning there are no disturbing lights whilst you sleep. This fan comes without any safety concerns as the motor housing remains stable whilst oscillating.
- DIMENSIONS: H91 x L31cm | WEIGHT: 3.8KG